We're delighted that he continues going strong . . . I'd say that the EMG "year 8-8" highlight for we here in Arizona was that he traveled out here for both of the 2017 weddings. Pretty much the only representative of that generation, and it's just important, and a blessing, to have him in attendance.
And there are photos to prove it (a few included here).
It's a lucky thing to have a great father. Happy Birthday, Dad!
![]() |
| Grandparent - and godfather - for Kerry; with godmother Carol. |
| The next-gen folks enjoyed hanging out with EMG at both weddings; this is taken just before he headed to the airport (complete with Floppy-wave send-off) following C&D wedding in November. |
At both weddings, EMG led those present in saying grace before dinner (at the wedding reception for Kerry & Luis; at the rehearsal dinner for Dharma & Chris). As I understand it, the current formulation goes back around 100 years and trust me - when I hear it, I'm hearing those in the room plus voices of Ernest J and Veronica; Mike & Minnie; my mom; etc. Audio-challenged in the version below, but I'm grateful Patrick caught it.

No comments:
Post a Comment