
I thought he was kidding, but no.
Just yesterday I put my crutches into the closet for good (why I was using them is explained here). This afternoon Paul Jr. calls saying he rolled his left ankle playing basketball and had immediate severe swelling.
What's there to do? Only one answer: head back to Patricia's emergency department for an X-ray. The kid has a bad sprain and has now taken possession of my crutches (as you can see in top photo). So I got to meet a bunch more of Patricia's co-workers, and we were treated very well.

But something odd is going on here. We miss Patricia when she's at work, but seem to be going to ridiculous lengths to go visit her. Twice in 17 days. Whatever. After she got off her shift, she hung around with us and then we went to dinner at 8:45p at a place called Bahama Breeze. It was good, or we were just really hungry, or maybe both.
Paul Jr. will now get to experience the joys of hobbling around a college campus. Ugh.
(And how much fun is a phone with a camera? Who ever carries a camera separately?)
No comments:
Post a Comment