Content TBD; my general concept is that I will tweet the same type of comments about things I read or otherwise run across as I would make to folks if I was sitting in the same room (or walking around, or whatever) with them; meaning likely topics will include sports, public policy, low-IQ tech stuff, books, music, food & drink, random ideas, who knows what. A positive difference: the 140-character limit should discourage rambling. (Longer stuff, diary-style entries, book summaries, trip reports, look-backs, etc. will continue on the various blogs per usual.)
So far I have two followers (CPG and EPG). Quality over quantity, right?
My very first tweet (with attached photo) is embedded below (after today you'll have to go to twitter.com to find them).
My Twitter user name (if that's the right term) on Twitter: @PaulGales1.
Follow button:
Follow @PaulGales1
Now that I understand social media better: time to start tweeting! (Photo via D. Cornelius.) pic.twitter.com/OCJ70CBB6s
— Paul Gales (@PaulGales1) January 2, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment